I thought it would be fun to write a post about my random favorite things. Just for the fun of it! (and perhaps you are a bit tired of seeing my outfits haha!)
So here are 9 of my favorite things!
- Favorite animal: Cats. From the moment I left the house, when I was 19, I have always had cats. Gerben was not used to cats so he had to get used to it when we started living together. I think it took him a week. Then he moved aside on the couch to give the cat a better space! We have had Mainecoons for years.
- Favorite drink: Espresso martini! Oh man that’s so delicious! But I also love a good ice coffee and Aperol Spritz.
- Favorite country: Well, it’s not difficult: England. Gosh, what would I like to live there. I think Brighton is my favorite city. The feeling of being homesick when we have not been for a while is terrible. But as a holiday destination we also loved Lanzarote and Ibiza.
- Favorite car: I like big cars. I would prefer to drive a Mustang or a Jaguar. But I’m also very satisfied with our Mercedes.
- Favorite film: Pulp Fiction. Brilliant! Anyway I am a fan of all Quentin Tarantino films. And I love horror and thrillers, with candy! You can’t watch a good horror without candy!
- Favorite music: The Cure! That is my number one band! From when I was 14. When I first heard A Forrest on the radio I thought, perhaps life gets better. Yes, I was such a 14 year old….
- Favorite date: I love to spend the day with Gerben at a Zoo and have dinner afterwards in a Azian(of course) restaurant. In the UK there are a lot of Wildlife parks, they are the best!
- Favorite accessories: That would be the necklace that Gerben gave me when we were 6 months together. It’s the one I am wearing now for 27 years!
- Favorite life: Mine! And I can tell you it’s not a easy one! But I have a small but good family and in-laws, fabulous friends and the most wonderful partner!
I would really appreciate it if you would share my outfit on Pinterest! Just hoover over the photo!
My favorite of last week is: Jill James of Grown-up Glamour. I think she always looks so cool and she wears the best gloves!
And now it’s time to start the Fancy Friday linkup party!
Every Friday you can show yourself and meet other bloggers. Even if you’re not a blogger you can join! You can also grab a button to support my linkup party if you like. I would appreciate it very much! Copy and paste the code under my button.
This is how it works:
Link up your blog below.
Share the love by visiting other blogs in the linkup party.
Share a link to Nancy’s Fashion Style on your post or give a little shout out on social media.
By joining the Fancy Friday party, you agree to receive a weekly reminder email for the linkup.