There is a lot you don’t know about me of course, but here are 10 things you didn’t know about me that I like to share. I have written such a post before, but that was on the previous blog. Well same blog but a lot of years of blogging are gone. Because I had a bad hosting company and could start all over again with this blog. But I enjoy writing these kind of posts so much, and of course I hope you enjoy reading it, that I write it again.
So perhaps you already knew some of these things, but it’s a fun way to get to know me a bit better(if you want to of course!)
10 things you don’t know about me
- I love rock music and new wave. Friday is always my cleaning day and that is paired with very loud music and blaring even harder.
- I almost never pick up my phone when it rings. I hate it, it never rings at a good time.
- You all know how I love the UK and that I have been there about 30 times now, but I love to do, and visit, all the touristic things!
- My favorite food is Asian, I would love to eat that every day.
- I can save money very well! I know you wouldn’t expect that! Haha, I also can shop very well!
- I am very insecure and can therefore often appear arrogant.
- I like being at home, just during the day, alone, with the cats. I also enjoy cycling on my own when the weather is nice.
- I often forget to maintain my social contacts. If I get a question from a friend or my sister if we are going to have lunch I think, oh yes, I could have asked that. While I used to be the one who always organized things in the group of friends.
- I love candy. Cotton candy, popcorn, candy cane, you name it I love it. It’s an addiction really. If I start I can’t stop! The bag has to be emptied.
- I had to gain a few kilos from the dietician and I gained 1 kilo in three months! And I feel like eating all day long!
So that were 10 things you didn’t know about me! Let’s take a look at what I am wearing shall we!
What I was wearing last weekend
It was very cold last weekend. I hate it. In the first place because I am ready to live outside and more important, I am ready to wear my new clothes! So I wore a dress, a thin dress, and needed to ad boots and a cardigan. The dress is a pre loved King Louie dress in a gorgeous print and color. And how fabulous does the cardigan fit to it! I am wearing a green bracelet,bought in Brighton, and a green ring. Green little earrings and a feather necklace.
I would really appreciate it if you would share my outfit on Pinterest! Just hoover over the photo!