Mixing a blazer with a joggers!
Today I am wearing a combination of dressed and casual with a blazer and joggers. I love these pants. It feels as good as a real sweatpants and yet stylish. Today I am wearing it a bit dressier. I showed you the pants before here, but I like it better with a blazer and a blouse. As you probably know by now I do not wear pants often, although I lately have showed quite a few. But when I wear pants then preferably a bit like this style. Casual but a bit dressier. I don’t like a totall casual look at myself. Since I saw Nicole, from High Latitude Style, wearing socks in sandals, I’m a big fan of wearing socks and these aren’t open shoes but I show a bit of the (glitter) sock anyway. It’s a great thing to get inspired by other bloggers from all over the world.
Something totally different like blazers and joggers!
When I was still working, I of course knew that a time would come when I could no longer work because of my hereditary lung disease. I then had always in my mind that I would do volenteer work and that would be something with the homeless. Never occured to me that when I couldn’t work anymore, I also wouldn’t be able to mean much for others. But especially at this time of the year( but certainly not only at this time of the year) this group of people is in my thoughts and I pray, in my own way, for them. They are people, with feelings! Usually with a lot of misery behind them, and not only behind them. Please think of that when you see them on the streets.
Blazer: simular here*
Joggers: I think mine is already sold out, but nice one here*
Booties: simular here*
And speaking of Nicole……today I may proudly co-host her Top of the World Style fashion linkup party. This is the beautiful outfit that inspired me to wear socks in sandals.
Nicole Mölders is married, has one cat, no kids. She is a fashion, and science enthusiast from Fairbanks, Alaska and the blogger of High Latitude Style – an Alaska fashion blog with science bits for the stylish 40+ woman. She shares how to dress stylishly on trend and shows that 40+ is way too young to give up having fun with fashion (and heels). She is also the author of How to Dress for Success in Midlife – a style book that provides shortcuts for dressing in all style situations for the modern woman in midlife.
- Grab the above banner and put it into your sidebar if you like
- Please follow your cohostess via facebook, twitter, google+, and/or instagram
- Please follow your hostess via email, facebook, twitter, pinterest, google+, and/or instagram
- Linkup up to four of your fashion/style posts by simply adding your link below
- Please be a good sports and visit the posts of at least three of your linkup-fellows, introduce yourself to them to network and to make new friends. If you know them all already, I am sure they still appreciate your stopping by and saying Hi
- Please spread the word about the party so you and everyone of us gets more traffic. You can share the word about the party easily by tweeting Join the awesome outfits at the Top of the World Style linkup party.
Thanks for stopping by and linking up! Come back soon.